Temperature is reaching high points! I woke up, had my breakfast and coffee and was on my way to the bus stop. I was waiting for about 15 minutes only to realize that Buses were on an hour strike this morning. I did not panick and decided to keep my calm so that I have a nice day. I walked down the street where the main street is and look for a cab. the time was 8.10am. Some taxis did not even bother stopping -they wre empty and flagged Available- some others made the effort to stop and ask where I am going but the did not like my destination and refused to drive me. Most of them were already with passengers and my destination was not convenient. 8.50am. I am still waiting for a taxi. Many fellow Athenians are passing by me ( in the queque) and managing to make their way to their desired destinations. Needless to say that no one apologised for taking my place in the queque without asking. I felt invisible and useless. I could have made an issue and have an argument but decided silence is gold! (trying to keep my calm).

Now, I do realize that many of you who live abroad will wonder why did not I take their taxi number plates and report them for chosing customers according to their liking. I thought of it too, then I realised I now live in Greece a country that evryone is complaing about the wrong things they are always doing and the government and police do not care about anything or anyone as long as they are ok.

Disgrace!Disgrace!Disgrace!